Thursday 13 August 2009

View from Cattle Point SOLD

"View from Cattle Point"
oil on canvas (plein air)
10 x 8
SOLD
You are invited to join me this Friday, August 14th, 2 - 4 pm
at the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
Summer Small Works Exhibition and Sale.
(The AGGV Summer Small Works Exhibition and Sale
continues through August 3oth 2009).
1040 Moss Street
250.384.4101
www.aggv.bc.ca
&
Mercurio Gallery
August 4th - August 29th
Iconica 5
show features artists S through W of the house collection
..."diverse and spectacular work
from Victoria icons Karl Spreitz, Yves Vial, Linny D. Vine, Jack Wise,
Jack Wilkinson and more."
602 Courtney Street
250.388.5158

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes for a grand time tomorrow night as your work is exhibited! Wish I could come by and see the show...

    I really like how the blues in this painting pop and glow in the composition. This is a bit of a different approach, yes? I like it as well as all of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you, Melinda! I wish you could be here in Victoria this moment as a sudden summer rain is falling and I know that you would be out dancing in it! (I hope that your area has cooled some.) And, yes, a cloudy day painting calls for a much different approach from me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails